I'm having some issues receiving SMS messages from certain contacts. My carrier said that it sometimes takes up to 72 hours for sms to completely function properly. Has anyone else ever has this problem? I can send them and the person receives them, but I don't get theirs....
    06-03-10 04:31 PM
    That is odd big time not really sure whAt to say to that really hope someone else can help but I've never heard that before about SMS taking up to 72hours

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-03-10 05:07 PM
    Download the free CrunchSMS app from BB App world and see if that works, because I've never heard of the 72 hrs thing.
    06-03-10 07:52 PM
    I'm having some issues receiving SMS messages from certain contacts. My carrier said that it sometimes takes up to 72 hours for sms to completely function properly. Has anyone else ever has this problem? I can send them and the person receives them, but I don't get theirs....
    Just out of curiosity what carrier are you with? I agree with the other two posters, I have NEVER heard 72 hours from anyone. You may also want to post this question under the appropriate forum here:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f67/
    06-03-10 08:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD