I've got SMS working on my fathers phone (8350i) however the messages i recieve are seperate sort of like MMS, which is pretty annoying. so then I installed crunchSMS and now can send texts but can't recieve them in crunchSMS, but i do get them in my SMS and MMS folder. any ideas?
    06-02-10 02:46 AM
    why do people bother with this?
    06-02-10 07:00 AM
    @ scott, who knows???

@eugene, that is because when you get a text it comes in as MMS no matter how it is sent. there is nothing you can do about it unless you hack into the iden system and change some things.
    06-02-10 07:21 AM
    lame

10char
    06-02-10 12:46 PM
    lame

10char

huh....this must mean:

Casper,

Thanks for helping me with my problem. I am new to blackberries and appreciate all the help. I am sorry that I am to naive to use the search feature at the top and will try not to bother you without first trying 'search' again.

Thanks,

Eugene
    age 12
    'lame'
    06-02-10 01:29 PM
    Lmao. To right

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-02-10 07:12 PM
    huh....this must mean:

Casper,

Thanks for helping me with my problem. I am new to blackberries and appreciate all the help. I am sorry that I am to naive to use the search feature at the top and will try not to bother you without first trying 'search' again.

Thanks,

Eugene
    age 12
    'lame'
    ... or it probably means you're some **** smoking ****** that had nothing better to during his lunch break than to post in my thread. if you can't pertain anything useful to the thread, take your crappy posts elsewhere. ******.
    06-03-10 08:28 PM
    Just everyone chill. If he does not want to believe that the 8350 only handles MMS on nextel, then let him. If he wants SMS (Which I dont know why anyone would other than threaded text) then he should switch to a carrier that supports SMS. We all know that it is a proven fact that the 8350 on nextel does not handle text messages like every other phone out there. If he feels it is lame by being different, then just let him be.
    06-03-10 10:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD