Hey guys, was wondering if someone could help me out with this problem so I don't have to go all the way to the Verizon store.

I just got a Curve 8300 about a week ago (loving it) but in the past four days I'd say, the performance has gotten kinda slow and sluggish. I was told by the Verizon salesperson that I would need to upgrade my memory, which I did. I have a 2GB card in there now so I thought that would take care of it.

Sometimes when I'm texting, the hourglass shows up for about 20 seconds or so. And forget picture messaging. I've just been trying to send one, I click send and the hourglass appears for about two minutes then the menu disappears but nothing was sent. Oh, and the battery life is also bad. I've read posts on here about the curves battery. Mine only last a day maximum. I've even tried using the mute button when it's not in use.

Is there something I can do fix this or is the visit to Verizon inevitable?? Thanks
    09-13-09 03:34 PM
    What you should do is 1 upgrade OS to 4.5.160 its pretty stable (fast not a large memory leak) 2 delete any apps you don't use and 3 try a battery pull
    09-13-09 03:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD