I seem to be having an issue lately with certain SMS messages taking longer than usual to be sent. It seems to only happen if i've been having a long convo with that person...i guess it's cause it has to load the whole convo?

i didn't know if there was a way to fix this cause it kinda depends on the day as to how bad it is. It wouldn't be so annoying except my whole BB freezes up for a good minute or two sometimes and i can't do anything else with it until the SMS gets sent.

i've done a battery pull and this doesn't seem to help. have also powered it off the regular way...nada...

is anyone else experiencing this?
    08-13-09 12:21 PM
    Try resending service books to your phone. Maybe that will help alleviate your issues.

What OS version are you using? For T-Mobile, the official version is 4.6.1.231.
    08-13-09 01:00 PM
    I've never updated OS from when I took it out of the box.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-13-09 02:53 PM
    are you saying that there is a long time for the checkmark to appear or a long time from when you sent it to when the other person receives it?
    08-13-09 02:58 PM
    I had that issue..I think maybe the chat history is slowing it down. I just send a new sms instead of just hitting reply and it's back to its normal speed

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-13-09 03:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD