I can scroll through my icons quickly and easily on the home pages (Dunno what the correct terminology is...main screen and screen full of icons when you press the BB button). However when I go into a folder like the Downloads, or Applications folders for example, the scrolling of the icons becomes slow, or sluggish. Thats the only place it happens, and I dont know why? I only have a few apps and themes downloaded and I always have memory in the 125-135 range. It does this in all themes, including the stock ones. I noticed a while back that this would happen from time to time and could do a battery pull to fix it. Now a battery pull does nothing, those folders are always like that. Its not that big of a deal, just annoying. Any ideas? Thanks!
    08-28-09 10:03 AM
    Move the apps out of those folders into the appscreen, and hide the folders...

or just don't scroll over them
    08-28-09 10:28 AM
    Anyone else have this problem?
    08-29-09 12:48 PM
    What OS are you currently runnung?

Earlier OS builds were known to be a bit laggy.
    08-29-09 01:43 PM
    I have this same problem with .250 and whatever the original AT&T OS is. Makes it very difficult to use as the focus jumps around. I'm surprised RIM hasn't fixed this by now...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-29-09 01:54 PM
    I can scroll through my icons quickly and easily on the home pages (Dunno what the correct terminology is...main screen and screen full of icons when you press the BB button). However when I go into a folder like the Downloads, or Applications folders for example, the scrolling of the icons becomes slow, or sluggish. Thats the only place it happens, and I dont know why? I only have a few apps and themes downloaded and I always have memory in the 125-135 range. It does this in all themes, including the stock ones. I noticed a while back that this would happen from time to time and could do a battery pull to fix it. Now a battery pull does nothing, those folders are always like that. Its not that big of a deal, just annoying. Any ideas? Thanks!
    That's the problem of 8900....it's fixed at OS 5.0.0.190...
    08-30-09 12:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD