I am a new user of the BB Curve 8900 and I can't seem to figure out how to put a signature line on my text messages. I went to blackberry help but the answer they gave didn't work on my phone, the options they gave weren't there.
    09-09-09 07:46 PM
    Search is your friend. Check out this thread from yesterday:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f100/e-...re-app-310835/
    09-09-09 07:48 PM
    I am a new user of the BB Curve 8900 and I can't seem to figure out how to put a signature line on my text messages. I went to blackberry help but the answer they gave didn't work on my phone, the options they gave weren't there.
    Options>Autotext>sig. Edit to your liking.

The app BerryAddon has a signature feature. Search for it.
    09-09-09 07:50 PM
    It didn't really help but thanks for trying!
    09-09-09 08:02 PM
    Obviously you didn't read the thread because it gives you the exact solution you are looking for. Thanks for trying to be sarcastic, but it was a - fail.
    09-09-09 08:07 PM
    Haha that'll do pig, that'll do.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-09-09 08:09 PM
    Great option. Worked for me! Thanks for the info!
    09-09-09 08:40 PM
    Did you try it? Just go to options>auto text>menu button>new. Now enter $sig(or what ever you want) under "replace" and your signature info under "with". Click menu and save, now when you type $sig(or whatever you entered under replace) and hit space bar it will
    enter your signature.
    09-09-09 09:36 PM
    Obviously you didn't read the thread because it gives you the exact solution you are looking for. Thanks for trying to be sarcastic, but it was a - fail.
    I wasn't trying to be sarcastic, I was honestly thanking you....
    It's nice to know there's friendly people who are willing to help. (That was sarcasm)
    09-10-09 09:46 AM
    I wasn't trying to be sarcastic, I was honestly thanking you....
    It's nice to know there's friendly people who are willing to help. (That was sarcasm)
    I apologize if you were not being sarcastic the first time but it definitely did come across that way because the answer you were looking for was definitely in the thread I posted for you.

This second attempt at sarcasm was even worse than the first one. You might want to just give it up entirely.
    09-10-09 10:41 AM
    09-10-09 02:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD