How do I set up a signature for outgoing texts? Where is the autotext found on an 8530?
    11-03-10 06:39 PM
    you go to options. auto text is there. come up with a phrase that you want to replace ie. replace: rudb with: are you dizzy blood? you do this to set a signature. when you're done typing your text/email whatever type your phrase and press the space button and it replaces that with your signature.
    11-03-10 06:44 PM
    you go to options. auto text is there. come up with a phrase that you want to replace ie. replace: rudb with: are you dizzy blood? you do this to set a signature. when you're done typing your text/email whatever type your phrase and press the space button and it replaces that with your signature.
    I went to options and there is no autotext. All that's there is password and security settings. Where do I look?
    11-03-10 06:50 PM
    gogotelz

When I go to options all I see is password and security settings. Is there somewhere else I should look?
    11-03-10 06:52 PM
    It is in one of your Options menus. Search around. Different OS versions will have it in different locations. Once you find it you will be all that much smarter. Besides waiting for someone to pin point your menu location may take a while and you will only end up wasting your time waiting.
    11-03-10 07:27 PM
    MobileMadness, I finally found it. Geez, it should be easier. Thanks so much.
    11-03-10 07:50 PM
    Its a menu you item. It take some looking around for specifics.

Not everything is right in your face.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-03-10 09:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD