hey
    been a sidekick user since i cn even remember I just bought the curve 8520 its not that bad to manage but I am kinda lost. first my pics from my memory card from my sidekick lx wont come up, and my friends said that I have the old bbm and i need to upload the new one...plz help!!
    12-01-09 10:58 AM
    Go download blackberry app world, and download the new version of BBM-

Were your pictures on a MicroSD?
    12-01-09 11:21 AM
    hey
    been a sidekick user since i cn even remember I just bought the curve 8520 its not that bad to manage but I am kinda lost. first my pics from my memory card from my sidekick lx wont come up, and my friends said that I have the old bbm and i need to upload the new one...plz help!!
    i know this is off topic BUT i have also switched from a sk to a bb8520.... how do u like it? i've had like every sk that's come out lol... finally got over it and i loooove my bb now.... and my pictures went right on my bb.... maybe they arent saved on the mem card and just on the phone...
    12-01-09 01:00 PM
    If your photos are on a microSD card I believe they need to be in a specific folder structure for the BB to see them. You might want to copy everything on the card to your computer, format the card in your BB, then put the photos back onto the card but in the pictures folder that the BB will make for you.

You can also download newer versions of BBM and other instant chats apps (which were ALL recently updated) by going to the blackberry website.
    Last edited by jabohn; 12-01-09 at 02:08 PM.
    12-01-09 02:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD