I have my left side soft button set for lock and sometimes when I click it it shows my call log. I know this sounds weird but it usually happens when I press it softer. Usually if I exit out then press it harder it'll lock. Has anyone else experienced problems w/ this?
    05-01-08 06:03 PM
    Wierd, but it is not a multi position switch.
    05-01-08 06:08 PM
    ya i've never heard of that happening that's weird
    05-01-08 06:22 PM
    I don't have any solution to the issue but it has happened to me several times. I always thought I fat fingered a different button or something. I am glad I am not going insane!
    05-01-08 06:29 PM
    This happens to me too...I find that if you hold down the left button for a few seconds, the call log comes up. I assume it's just one of those programmed buttons, odd because it's the same one that the green phone button pulls up, but whatever. But if you just push it quicker and let go, it'll go to whatever is programmed. You aren't crazy...I thought I was too for a while...
    05-01-08 06:44 PM
    Def good to know it's not just me. And thx jshonts I never knew the call log came up if you held that so that's gotta be whats happening when I thought it was just my phone screwing up. Thx all!
    05-01-08 07:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD