I was wondering if there was a way to shuffle your ringtones. My mother and I both got 8330 Blackberrys a few months ago we upgraded to smart phones and do love them. BUT, our old phones which werent smartphones, had the option to shuffle ringtones. I cant believe there isnt that option on a BB. Is there a way to do this, that i am overlooking?? I know there is an app, to do that. But i dont have a paypal account, and would rather find a free way.

THANKS!!
    08-06-09 12:58 PM
    If you're talking about making different contacts have seperate ringtones just go to the profiles and scroll down to the advanced.Once you're there hit the application button and select new profile and assign the ringtone to the new person.I have my itunes library sync'd to my phone so that way I ain't paying for ringtones.Hope this gives you some direction
    08-06-09 04:01 PM
    No I know how to add seperate ringtones for each person. But on our other phones, u can 'shuffle' ur ringtones for phonecalls, text. So when someone calls u don't always hear the same song over and over? There's an app for, I just wondered if there was a free way?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-06-09 05:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD