Is there any way to not display my phone number on the screen when in phone mode?
    11-04-09 10:48 AM
    hit the phone button (green phone) and hit the blackberry button, scroll to options, select general options and near the bottom there is an option to show "my number"

may i ask why you'd want to disable it? just curious, always wondered why the option was even there.
    11-04-09 03:21 PM
    I did that and changed it to no but when I dial a number it still shows the number I dialed on the left and my number on the right.
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

11-04-09 03:25 PM
    I did that and changed it to no but when I dial a number it still shows the number I dialed on the left and my number on the right.

It Has 2 B On Yes If You Wanna Display Your #. Not NO..

Oooopps scrap that... I got 2 b the way u have it.. sorry.. dont know y its not showing...

Did U Try Removing The Sim, Turning On The Phone Wit No Sim & Then Puttin It Back In.. That Happened 2 Me Once But It Came Back As Soon As I Put It Back In...
    Last edited by murderousone; 11-04-09 at 04:22 PM.
    11-04-09 04:13 PM
    While we're on the subject, how can i see my direct connect number on the phone? Im not exactly sure if it matters, but im running boostberry.
    11-04-09 05:45 PM
    Your DC # Should Pop Up Automatically.. Is It Saying 0*0*0?
    Try The Same Thing a I Posted Above..
    11-04-09 07:07 PM
    I'm pretty sure my DC shows when im actually in a DC session with someone, but as for just knowing it, how do i find what it is? Should it just show up when i press the green talk button?
    11-04-09 07:08 PM
    from home screen hit the green call button> bb button > status.
    11-04-09 07:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD