Since the start of the year, MMS no longer works on my 9320 even though SMS does. I have a service book which I received in 2020.

I thought MMS was controlled by my carrier (Lebara UK), but they told me to contact BlackBerry, who told me again that they no longer support their devices.

I want to use MMS and have found a method of enabling it here but it looks very complex. Is this worth doing and will it work with my carrier?
    09-29-22 01:46 PM
    Since the start of the year, MMS no longer works on my 9320 even though SMS does. I have a service book which I received in 2020.

I thought MMS was controlled by my carrier (Lebara UK), but they told me to contact BlackBerry, who told me again that they no longer support their devices.

I want to use MMS and have found a method of enabling it here but it looks very complex. Is this worth doing and will it work with my carrier?
    Might ask shuswap -at- darkstar -dot- x10host -dot- com - as that information was mostly all from years ago, pre-shutdown of BlackBerry Servers. It's not that BlackBerry was really involved in SMS/MMS, but that once they shutdown there is no ability for carriers to reprovision or update settings for devices.

But your going to need the info he spells out for your specific carrier.
    09-29-22 03:57 PM
    Might ask shuswap -at- darkstar -dot- x10host -dot- com
    I'll try this.
    09-30-22 11:34 AM