Is there a way to turn the phone to vibrate only besides changing your profile each time?
    08-08-09 10:20 PM
    The Dimension themes have a notification icon in the upper right corner. That is the only shortcut I've found.
    08-08-09 10:22 PM
    There's no shortcut on the Curve. You can press F to access the Profiles, but you have to change it manually.
    08-09-09 07:34 AM
    There's no shortcut on the Curve. You can press F to access the Profiles, but you have to change it manually.
    That's only if the dial from home screen option if off.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-09-09 10:02 AM
    you can always use a sleeve or holster. WHen you goto your profile, then scroll down to and select advanced. In that screen press the menu button, then select edit. Then goto phone....now in there you will notice the top option is out of holster. Then below that you will notice in holster. You can always set one or the other to vibrate only and the other to ring. Of course, you will have to use the holster (which berrys come with when you buy it). Anyway, thats how I do it. When mine is out of the holster, its set to vibrate only on everything, phone, sms, mms, emails etc. And while in the holster, it rings or beeps accordingly. I done that for when I do manage to get some sleep. While im sleeping, i take the phone out of the holster and its instantly on vibrate. Hope that helpes
    08-09-09 01:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD