I have a Sprint BB 8330 and I'm running the OS 5.0 on it. Took me forever to find the metropcs service books and I loaded them. But for some reason the browser still wont connect and i cant MMS. I did delete the Vendor file like i was suppose to, also deleting and undeleting the service books isn't doing anything at all. when i go to connections its says "blackberry Browser not connected"

Can any one help me? Please??
    12-17-10 06:02 PM
    I have a Sprint BB 8330 and I'm running the OS 5.0 on it. Took me forever to find the metropcs service books and I loaded them. But for some reason the browser still wont connect and i cant MMS. I did delete the Vendor file like i was suppose to, also deleting and undeleting the service books isn't doing anything at all. when i go to connections its says "blackberry Browser not connected"

Does metropcs offer a blackberry data plan, and are you signed up with them for it?
    12-18-10 12:03 AM
    And have you asked them if it will work on a Sprint branded BlackBerry?
    12-18-10 07:12 AM

If you have 000000 for the MSL on the phone, it won't get the web. Search the forum for the Metropcs esn generator to get the correct MSL to add to your phone.
    12-18-10 10:57 AM
    This thread may help.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f52/fla...t-work-537518/

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-18-10 12:33 PM
    Does metropcs offer a blackberry data plan, and are you signed up with them for it?
    when I had internet and mms I wasnt on the blackberry plan and it worked fine. This only happened because I did the mistake of updating my phone.
    12-18-10 07:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD