Ok so this is most likely a nooby question but in many posts I have seen people say resend your service books. How do you do this and exactly what is the purpose of it?

And on a side note, I deleted note pad or whatever it is accidentally. Where can I download it from?
    08-26-09 08:17 AM
    To get Notepad jus plug in your BB and open Desktop Manager on your computer, click application loader and it shows you a list of your apps, check the box next to where it say nopepad and click next it will install it on your device....

As to service books go to Options>Advanced Options>Host Routing Table>BB menu key>register now....you should do this after an OS upgrade/downgrade or if you're having problems with internet or email not coming in... It registers you to the network
    08-26-09 08:28 AM
    Thank you very much. Very informative

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-26-09 08:31 AM
    To get Notepad jus plug in your BB and open Desktop Manager on your computer, click application loader and it shows you a list of your apps, check the box next to where it say nopepad and click next it will install it on your device....

As to service books go to Options>Advanced Options>Host Routing Table>BB menu key>register now....you should do this after an OS upgrade/downgrade or if you're having problems with internet or email not coming in... It registers you to the network
    is that the same as loging into the BIS site and clicking on "resend service books"??
    08-26-09 08:35 AM
    EDIT* is Memopad not Notepad sorry got confused a lil lol..

And no problem anytime!
    08-26-09 08:35 AM
    is that the same as loging into the BIS site and clicking on "resend service books"??
    I've never done it through the BIS site but I'm sure it is the same thing...
    08-26-09 08:39 AM
    I've never done it through the BIS site but I'm sure it is the same thing...
    Cool... thanks!! Was wondering if there was a way to resend service books w/o having to log into that site.
    08-26-09 08:41 AM
    pretty sure you can resend service books from the device itself, check in advanced options
    08-26-09 01:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD