I have an 8900 with ATT. i did a search and most of the service books ques are answered for tmo or orange. i see them in the advanced folder, but no choice to resend them? does this mean att has to do it? I would like to do it myself and learn this stuff. I re registerd the host routing table . need the e-mail back., thanks
    08-16-09 11:16 PM
    Re-sending the service books is the same for every carrier. You need to login to your BIS manager and then click the "Re-send Service Books" link/button.
    08-16-09 11:20 PM
    I am such a noob, aristotle, was hoping you would answerLOL! now, went to my ATT account . do not see anywhere to resend these. looked everywhere. must have missed where to look??
    08-16-09 11:23 PM
    How to resend your service books: you can either do this on your computer or from within your browser on your phone. From your phone (I'm on T-Mo so this is carrier dependant), open your browser and go to your bookmarks. Open [carrier] bookmarks and select 'Manage internet email'. Next, click help and then send service books.
    08-16-09 11:33 PM
    Hey, I'm not Aristotle ... that fool was just wrong all the time!

Check the 101 lectures, there is a lecture on setting up the BIS. There's some good screen shots in there that should help you out.
    08-16-09 11:34 PM
    OOPS! I am as dumb as that guy too!!LOL! sorry 'bout the name,i will try that. the guy before mentioned bookmarks . there is nothing for ATT but the media mall. i will check the lecture series. i have bee in the 010 just don't recall there being service books info. thanks ARISTILE!!!
    08-16-09 11:40 PM
    OOPS! I am as dumb as that guy too!!LOL! sorry 'bout the name,i will try that. the guy before mentioned bookmarks . there is nothing for ATT but the media mall. i will check the lecture series. i have bee in the 010 just don't recall there being service books info. thanks ARISTILE!!!
    <------The guy before!
    08-16-09 11:47 PM
    not you , the REAL aristotle!!LOL!
    08-16-09 11:58 PM
    well, went to the att blackberry BIS url (via hgwy 101). now, my login information in not right so i will have to call the death star tomorrow, and sort this new error out on top of my service books, sheesh, never ends!!
    08-17-09 12:01 AM
    well, went to the att blackberry BIS url (via hgwy 101). now, my login information in not right so i will have to call the death star tomorrow, and sort this new error out on top of my service books, sheesh, never ends!!
    So true....and so sorry.

08-17-09 12:15 AM
    Well, either the force will be with me, or they'll find me in a cube of carbonite!!
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

08-17-09 12:26 AM
    Well, either the force will be with me, or they'll find me in a cube of carbonite!!

Join us and the Force will be strong with you.

Last edited by 3CISSBB; 08-17-09 at 12:30 AM.
    08-17-09 12:28 AM
    I wish I could join T-mobile but the damn coverage in my specific area is crap.
    08-17-09 12:39 AM
    I wish I could join T-mobile but the damn coverage in my specific area is crap.
    We're here for you when you decide to convert. UMA is awesome aristile.

08-17-09 12:52 AM
    We're here for you when you decide to convert. UMA is awesome aristile.

Yea I know, the issue is that when I leave my house I will have no coverage for some miles. To me, that is just unacceptable. UMA would be great within my house but once outside of that range I would get nothing.
    08-17-09 01:01 AM
    tmo is def not an option. My edge is always on the edge , but the red giant is uses a dam cloaking device! and the apple planet has my children with their tractor beam, they have been assimilated!!!
    08-17-09 08:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD