..the memory on these Blackberry's. I feel like im in the stone age with my phone constantly freezing because its out of memory. I had to BUY my own memory disk just hold music and pictures. Im willing to deal with the Iphones bs keyboard and price just to get away from this ****. I love my blackberry but I.. nay... WE need improvements.
    09-06-09 04:53 AM
    The 8310 was not designed as a multimedia device with tons of internal memory. Of course you'll run out of internal memory if you're using it to store music/pics/vids. I store all my pics/vids on a microSD card and haven't had any problems with memory.

If the iPhone has the internal memory you're looking for, sounds like that's your best option.
    09-06-09 05:01 AM
    It would be nice if RIM started making some BBs with a few gigs of built in memory. I mean, it's a hassle when you have to take out the case(if you have one), battery cover, battery, etc. just to get to the microSD card. The iPhone is more of a multimedia device and BBs are business type.
    09-06-09 07:03 AM
    Memory cards are cheap and use the supplied USB cable instead of removing the card...

+you have a older BlackBerry device, there have been upgrades in system memory...
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by dphorgan2; 09-06-09 at 07:42 AM.
    09-06-09 07:12 AM
    Hey HennyHC, just a quick question on the freezin issue, Are you running viigo? I had your problem with every issue of "V" since "project tango" + solved the problem by returning to the "pre-tango" viigo. I didn't want RIM to take the rap for a potential 3rd party bug. I also love viigo and wish they would work-out this issue instead of continually adding features to their product. I hope U see this + it applies to the situation + helps with your issue. Mikeye
    09-06-09 09:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD