Hi there everybody, I'm at my ends wit. (I posted this in the wrong section, with the wrong phone at the bottom. Sorry for any inconvenience.)

I can't get this phone to work, some stupid BLAM girl decided she'd be the comedian and enter my password ten times. She felt bad when it decided to wipe, after previously being told it would wipe and removed the battery mid-way so it would stop.. I know what you're thinking, she's pretty smart.

I need a way to solve this problem. My blackberry is asking me to 'Reload Software: 513' and I'd like to solve the problem as quickly and efficiently as possible. I'd say I'm pretty good with computers so, if you could I've me any help I'd really really really appreciate it. Thank you.

Currently I have:
    Blackberry 8900
    Blackberry Desktop Software 5.0.1.11
    Version 4.6.1.313
    05-27-10 12:15 PM
    So, I understand that it isn't locked ( you can use it ).

Do as it says and reload the software. It is good that you have the new Desktop Manager so all you need is an Operating System to install it on your BB

Any more help regarding how to install and where to get an OS and what OS I would recommend, I will be more than happy to answer

Good Luck
    05-27-10 02:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD