Can I apologise beforehand if this subject has already been discussed previously, but I'm new! My problem is this:

Until recently my two email accounts went into separate folders (Gmail and Orange) and I got notification on either folder icon when a new message went into it. Now, all of a sudden, all messages go into the main message folder, and not the separate folders. This is annoying, as one is personal and one is mostly business. Is there a way I can make the emails go into the separate folders again? In very, very simple language, please!

If there isn't a way to separate the emails, I could live with them going into one folder if when I opened an email and selected reply, I could send it, but there's no send option! If I want to reply to an email now I have to forward it and then I have an option to send.

Any ideas?? Am I making sense? Many thanks.
    09-07-10 07:11 AM
    Try resending your service books.
    09-07-10 07:43 AM
    Welcome to the forums.

I smell theme, I mean, foul play.

Themes usually have specific settings for how the Messages should be (combined, email - sms, separate, ect). If you want to override them, open the Messages icon, Menu > Options > Email list (or something, the 2nd item). There you'll find all the options available and you can (un)tick what you want in the Messages icon and what you want out.
    09-07-10 09:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD