I can't figure out how such an expensive phone doesn't do simple things. I just want to be able to take a picture of my kid, then find my wife's name in contacts and press send. Also I would like to receive picture mail, press open and see a picture that has been sent to me. I don't want to go through e-mails and all that crap. Help me if you can. Thanks in advance!
    08-05-09 04:54 PM
    I have no idea Im in the same boat! If I find any info Ill be sure to send it your way!
    08-05-09 05:06 PM
    on my 8310 i take a pic then click the menu button and goto send via MMS, then select the contact i want to send it to and click send.
    08-05-09 05:54 PM
    First of all you should be receiving all your TEXT/PIC MESSAGES thru your SMS/MMS ICON.

SENDING PIX FROM CAMERA:

When you're in CAMERA MODE take a PIX>scroll to the ENVELOPE to the right>click TRACKBALL>SEND AS MMS (that's pix message)click TRACKBALL>FIND NAME U WANT TO SEND TO>click TRACKBALL>HIGHLIGHT MOBILE #>click TRACKBALL and SEND!

TO RECEIVE A PIX MESSAGE:

Go to SMS/MMS ICON to receive PIX MESSAGE...It should show up right away.
    08-05-09 06:06 PM
    Sprint's implementation of MMS on the 8330 is wonky at best. Be sure that your phone OS is updated to at least version 4.5.0.131.

Then if the above suggestions don't work, look through the forum, there are some explanations and work arounds.
    08-05-09 06:14 PM
    Thanks Guys!
    08-08-09 03:16 PM
    Also depends on your carrier if they support it. I know sprint just got it like 6 months ago.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-08-09 03:21 PM
    I'm a new BB user, and I just sent a pic ...what I did was go to camera, viewed the pictures, selcted a pic, clicked the menu key, and selected send pic as an email...a screen comes up where you can either type in the address or if you have it in your address book, just click first letter of contact, scroll down to contact, click OK and send....hope that made sense.
    08-08-09 03:26 PM
    I can't figure out how such an expensive phone doesn't do simple things.
    I've only had my Sprint Curve for about three weeks, and I haven't seen anything to suggest that doing what you want to do is any more difficult than you described. It certainly can (or at least should be able to) send and receive pictures just fine. I know I've sent pics to my phone already.
    08-08-09 03:37 PM
    I'll try your suggestions!
    08-09-09 08:22 PM
    im over in the corner banging my head against the wall
    08-09-09 08:26 PM
    The above instructions are perfect but there are also a few other ways to send pics. You can do it from the camera, from the media, or from your message folder.
    Doing it from the message folder works best for me, I tend to have a better chance of it being delivered quickly.

From your message folder go into the menu, select "Compose MMS", it then opens the address book & you can select the recipient. You also have the option to add another recipient by hitting your menu button again & selecting "Add To". Now use the menu button again to select "Attach Picture" (or video, or audio). This will open your pictures folder & you can select the pic you want to send. Once you've done that hit send. Done.

I usually wait a minute after that to give the pic time to go through. If I try to send another pic before the first has been delivered I find that sometimes the phone will freeze up or the delivery will fail.
    Once you get the hang of it its not too bad. Good luck

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-10-09 12:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD