hi what accessories should i get for my 8330 through seidico??? Links would be greatly appreciated thanks!
    08-06-08 09:59 AM
    Check out the Rubberized Hard Case from Seidio
    08-06-08 10:06 AM
    I have the Rubberized holster and LOVE it!
    08-06-08 10:07 AM
    do you have a link???? i've been looking for it but can't find it on their website?? Thanks
    08-06-08 10:15 AM
    You can just order it from the Crackberry Store, which is what I did... same price and all.

Seidio Rubberized Hard Case

CC
    08-06-08 10:33 AM
    Instead of going with the full hard case (I prefer my BB to be as small as possible) I decided to go with the replacement battery door:

https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=Z9CuJGW7

It is rubberized and has a speaker opening for better sound quality. I ordered it from the CB store and it should be here this afternoon so I will let you know how it goes!
    08-06-08 10:59 AM
    Yeah, I got the Battery Cover, as well, because I wasn't sure which one I would prefer. I'm actually having trouble keeping the Case to stay on my 8330 Curve. I'm not sure if it's because I have the BSE screen protector, or not.

CC
    08-06-08 11:39 AM
    Instead of going with the full hard case (I prefer my BB to be as small as possible) I decided to go with the replacement battery door:

It is rubberized and has a speaker opening for better sound quality. I ordered it from the CB store and it should be here this afternoon so I will let you know how it goes!

i've got this as well, but i also use the slim holster combo. the battery door is cool, but besides the back, doenst offer much protection for the berry. then entire combo has been awesome! doesnt add much bulk to the berry at all, but def makes it sturdier. i've dropped *gasp* it a few times since it was on, and no harm whatsoever! def reccomend it!
    08-06-08 02:27 PM
    I got the clear Plastic case & the Ultimate Screen Guard. From Crackberry I got the Blackberry OEM case to put it in.
    08-06-08 02:51 PM
    I have the Slim Rubberized Case and I must admit I love it. Feels smooth and adds very little bulk to BB. Also slides very easily in and out of pockets.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-08-08 01:03 AM
    i have the seidio rubberized hard case and i love it. phone feels sturdier in my hand wihtout adding that much weight. feels like i wont drop it anywhere near as easy as without it. and it looks good with the OEM privacy protector and reflex plus theme =D
    08-08-08 01:06 AM

Does the rubberized battery door catch on the OEM slip case?
    08-08-08 02:09 AM
    Does the Rubberized battery cover fit as well as the OEM cover? That would be my only concern.
    08-08-08 02:22 AM
    i just ordered the rubberized replacement battery door and the slim hard case hybrid and the privacy protector, so im excited to fully secure my BB
    08-08-08 06:05 AM
    I have the Seidio super slim hybrid case for my Curve and absolutely love it!
    08-30-08 09:00 PM
    Just got my Seidio Hybrid Case and Privacy Screen Protector. Love It!
    08-30-08 09:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD