Hi, this is my first post on here and I am a new BlackBerry/smart phone user. I have a Curve 9320 that I have had a little while to familiarise myself with but have a few issues...

I have downloaded apps and themes (without realising that not everything is as secure as it may seem) that don't seem to show up anywhere on the phone and am worried that I/the previous owner may have installed some things that could harm/compromise my phone. It has been working at a slower pace and freezing too, although there is plenty of memory on the device.

When I first got the phone I had to get it unlocked for the giffgaff network and I need to know if I reset the phone will it need to be unlocked again? I've barely put anything else on the phone yet, apart from a few trusted apps and some songs/vids/pics on the SD card, so I wouldn't have much to replace if I did reset it.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
    03-18-14 08:25 PM
    Hi, welcome to CrackBerry! Resetting would not lock the phone back to a network, so go right ahead.
    eytan613 likes this.
    03-18-14 08:29 PM
    Wipe and reset don't re-lock the phone. Once unlocked, it stays that way unless reflashed professionally.
    eytan613 likes this.
    The unlocking function is separate from the OS. It will remain unlocked even if you do a Security Wipe.
    eytan613 likes this.