my screen wont shut off out of holster it used to after a little bit. but now she stays on constantly and you cant charge it in holster so who knows how good a charge it gets when the screen stays on also wonder if it would burn a image like old video games did any help whould be appreciated
    10-15-09 02:47 PM
    Do you have an app that is still running, wasn't closed completely? That will keep your screen from powering down.
    10-16-09 11:21 AM
    Have you tried a bettery pull?
    10-16-09 04:07 PM
    Mine will do that as well if I don't close out the browser & it happens to be on a page that refreshes. Might take a look at that or perhaps see what all is running & close what you don't need going.
    10-16-09 04:43 PM
    would a battery pull close out anything that is running or do i gotta go thru each thing to find the onr\that is running. i try to close stuff out properly but sometime i just hit the back button to get out of things. new to the blackberry and still getting used to it. thank god for these forums crackberry is a godsend
    10-16-09 08:23 PM
    alt, right shift, and delete will also reboot but to be sure the battery pull with device on.

also alt and menu will show you what apps are running some you cannot close phone, browser, messaging home screen
    10-16-09 08:28 PM
    yea just read another post that said alt and back button to bring up apps that were running and i had a bunch running that i didnt know were running. shut them down and screen shuts off thank god for you smart people out there. quick ? what is a noob as far as i know im one
    10-16-09 08:36 PM
    Got a mirror haha.... we startes somewhere.
    10-16-09 08:40 PM
    noob = new owner of blackberry
    10-16-09 09:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD