anyone else get the cheap screen protectors off of ebay? I got three at a good price for the curve, cleaned the screen with stoners and put it on, it was fine a few days, but now the oil on my face pulls it off when i talk, and its been on a week and i need to put a new one on already. are they all like this, or is there a more permanent, better one?
    08-03-07 08:41 AM
    The best and last one you'll ever use is right here ... w w w (dot) shieldzone(dot)com (it won't let me post URL's ... )

I have one on my 8300 and on my ipod and not a mark on either. They won't come off without you wanting them off and will leave no residue behind when they do come off.
    08-03-07 08:54 AM
    The best and last one you'll ever use is right here ... w w w (dot) shieldzone(dot)com (it won't let me post URL's ... )

I have one on my 8300 and on my ipod and not a mark on either. They won't come off without you wanting them off and will leave no residue behind when they do come off.
    i might have to get one, what about their full body shields?
    08-03-07 09:21 AM
    I have one from shieldzone.com also, on my Pearl. It never budges and has protected my screen from all manner of evil.

I haven't used or seen them in person, but the Bodyguardz looks good for a full cover if you're looking for that. It's on the front page of crackberry.com right now.
    08-03-07 09:38 AM
    In my opinion the best screen protectors on the market are made by boxwave. They are indestructible. Can be removed,washed and reapplied. I had one on my old axim, Treo 650, Cingular 8525 and now my BB8300.

I actually have an extra (i bought a 3pk). If you want it I will make you a deal. PM me if you are interested.

Brian
    08-03-07 11:09 AM
    Does it fit on the curve? And if so how much?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-06-07 01:45 PM
    The ones from Shield Zone are incredible! Here on the site there are also BodyGuardz. Check em out!
    08-07-07 06:09 AM
    I thought those screen protector things were not too good in sunlight. Plus, I remember getting one once, and it held so much dust, I was most annoyed...
    08-07-07 07:41 AM

I agree. I have had experience with Shield Zone before. I got one for my Ipod. The day after I got my blackberry I took it to shield zone. It is a worthwhile investment. I wouldn't recommend getting the full-body, as it is the screen you really want to protect. Check your local mall; usually they have a little kiosk and will put them on for you.
    08-07-07 10:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD