(sorry, my english is not that good)
    I have poor vision, and i'm having trouble seing my screen, specially watching
    YouTube.
    Is there some kind of screen magnifier (like a magnifying glass) that i could
    put on my screen to help my old tired eyes.

Thanks.

Ed
    02-10-09 09:29 AM
    Anybody that can help me?
    02-10-09 05:28 PM
    I am unaware of any zoom apps for BlackBerry (or WinMo), so I can't help with the YouTube issue. As for everything else, have you tried increasing the font sizes?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-10-09 06:32 PM
    Yes, I have increased the font sizes and that helped quite a bit.
    What i'm looking for, is somekind of magnifying film that could be put on
    the screen itself to make the whole screen look bigger.
    Kind of like putting a magnifying glass over the screen to make everything look larger than what it is.

Thanks.

Ed
    02-14-09 09:58 PM
    Get a bigger model BlackBerry, That should help out, or U can try. to adapt a magnifing glass used on sony PSP or Nintendo hand held games that might help. Where there is a will there is a way ;o)
    Last edited by ERVARGAS; 02-14-09 at 10:33 PM.
    02-14-09 10:23 PM
    07-10-09 02:01 PM
    Get reading glasses, this is the best solution. The screen magnifier contraption that's selling for $50 is cumbersome. I'm surprised (or not surprised) that bb has not made a solution for this. Like there's no zoom for Word Mole or other apps such as Pandora (I asked Pandora to give bigger fonts since I actually lost a pair of glasses fumbling for them to read name of band/song in a wind storm).

Good luck.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-15-12 12:17 PM
    Maybe this factory store can help you, they have the screen magnifier. Search "magnifier" at here: wwwgadgetscncom , hope it can be helpful for you.
    07-19-15 10:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD