I've read a few of the other help boards on this topic, and non seemed to match my problem, so I figured I'd make my own.

My Crackberry has been messing up lately. It all started when I connected to a random internet connection around my moms house. The screen faded to white that night, and I pulled out the battery, put it back in, and it started the loading screen... Half way through loading, it faded to white again. I took the battery out, and left it out all night. In the morning I put the battery back in, and it worked fine.

Now, randomly my phone will fade to the white screen, and nothing seems to fix it. I just have to give it some time, and it works when it wants to. There is no rhyme or reason behind when it decides to work again.

There is no water damage, nothing of that nature. I don't drop it, it's been working perfect until that night it first messed up.

Any suggestions?
    11-18-11 04:18 PM
    I didn't surf the web when I was on that random internet connection. I didn't even download anything from the app world. All it did was connect, and then within 5 minutes, mess up.
    11-18-11 04:20 PM
    My girlfriend's does the same thing. Started all of a sudden. The only way to fix it is to keep the battery above 75%. I've ordered her a new battery and will see if this fixes the problem.
    11-28-11 08:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD