I got my TMO Curve 2 days ago. I downloaded DM 4.6 and installed it. I have 2 issues. First, Roxio doesn't seem to have been installed. Second, in DM, the media manager button is not enabled. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the DM. Nothing has helped, so far. Any ideas?
    10-09-08 03:38 AM
    You must have dm without media manager, which is a good thing because roxio is horrible.

Just use you berry berry as a card reader and do mass media storage and you can do all the same things.

Under options-media card make sure you have it on mass media storage enabled and to propmt when connected. I love mass media because you can just drag and drop all your music,pics, and videos str8 to the memory card.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-09-08 04:31 AM
    What would you recommend for encoding videos for the Curve, then?
    10-09-08 12:48 PM
    You must have dm without media manager, which is a good thing because roxio is horrible.

Just use you berry berry as a card reader and do mass media storage and you can do all the same things.

Under options-media card make sure you have it on mass media storage enabled and to propmt when connected. I love mass media because you can just drag and drop all your music,pics, and videos str8 to the memory card.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    thanks just had the same issue
    10-12-08 03:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD