How do I make it so my 8330 roams better. I already have it on Automatic, but It really sucks where I live and work. Is there a setting I can change, like in the CDMA Service Edit Screen so that it can pick up stronger signals? Thanks.
    08-08-09 12:34 AM
    I have been wanting to find out about this as well.

Does anyone perhaps know of an app that will force your phone to roam? If not maybe someone can develop one, that would be awesome.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-08-09 02:36 AM
    Someone is trying to make a 4.5 hybrid with some 4.3 files to get the Roam Only option.
    08-08-09 04:19 AM
    As noted by X above, that may be an option soon with the hybrid, but they eliminated the forced roam option because some people abused the option when it was available.

08-08-09 06:51 AM
    As noted by X above, that may be an option soon with the hybrid, but they eliminated the forced roam option because some people abused the option when it was available.

Ya I got the letter from sprint telling me to knock it off. But I really only want to use roam only at home for data.

08-08-09 05:07 PM
    Yeah I'd like to have the forced roaming feature also only because Sprint refuses to put up a repeater in my area, and plus I travel a lot to remote locations that sprint does not cover.
    08-08-09 07:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD