I was recently messing around with my ringtone profiles and I changed something that I am not sure how to get it back to the way it was.

I have a ford with the sync handsfree bluetooth system. When I used to connect up my phone to it and would recieve a call it would ring through the car system only and the phone itself would remain silent. When disconnected from the sync system it would then resume ringing only on the phone as expected.

I was playing with the phone the other day and now when I'm driving and receive a phone call it rings on both the phone itself and the bluetooth system in the car as well.

Does anybody have any idea what I have done to make this happen. I'd prefer to restore it to the prior behavior.

Thanks for any help
    08-07-09 04:21 PM
    i have the Ford Escape with the same SYNC system for almost 4 months now and i never encountered my phone ring on its own speaker while connected to either my bold or 8900... maybe you can just delete the pairing on SYNC and do the pairing process again..
    08-08-09 07:15 AM
    syncmyride.com ight be of some help to you
    08-08-09 02:06 PM
    Thanks for the replies. I tried a battery pull on the phone. I wil delete the sync profile and pair the phone again and see if that solves the issue.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-08-09 02:26 PM
    Does anyone know of a quick way to set the phone ring profiles back to the factory defaults?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-08-09 02:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD