I know I saw this in the settings somewhere but for the life of me I cant find it.

the ringtone I have selected stops when I pick up the phone how do I turn it off?
    06-17-09 06:38 AM
    There is no movement sensor in the 8900... you must be touching one of the side convenience keys, or you are thinking of some setting on the Storm.
    06-17-09 07:22 AM
    wow, that would be one cool feature!
    06-17-09 11:25 AM
    I know I saw this in the settings somewhere but for the life of me I cant find it.

the ringtone I have selected stops when I pick up the phone how do I turn it off?
    Mine and my partners 8900 do the same without us touching any buttons and its driving us crazy!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-06-09 03:47 PM
    Mine and my partners 8900 do the same without us touching any buttons and its driving us crazy!

You are definitely touching a button somewhere on the device. Maybe a top button, maybe a side convenience key, something.
    08-06-09 03:51 PM

Psychic or Possessed, which is it???
    08-06-09 03:56 PM
    I noticed my 8900 did the same thing and I like this feature. I have my phone on my desk and if I am on a conference call (home phone) and my cell rings I know I can pick it up and the ring tone stops for a couple of seconds before it starts up again. I thought this was part of the phone.
    08-06-09 03:59 PM
    Could be a small lose connection in the back speaker try pushing lightly just under the camera on that little gap

08-06-09 04:17 PM
    Psychic or Possessed, which is it???
    I think they are talking about when its holstered. My phone stops ringing after i take it out the holster and then starts up again a few seconds later. I don't like this feature either.
    08-07-09 09:44 AM
    hahaha mine does the same thing. when it rings on my desk at work as soon as i touch it the ring stops. i thought it was cool. not really looking for a fix
    08-07-09 10:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD