I just purchased a pre-owned BB Curve 8330 my 1st BB and love it. It came with everything but the manuel. How can I select from the provided ring tones? Where are they? I would like to assign a different ring tone for all incoming calls, text, emails. Right now it only vibrates for everything. I'm sure this a real lame request for all of you who are seasoned BB users, please be kind to this rookie.
    Thanks!
    08-11-09 09:14 PM
    Open the profiles icon, scroll down to advanced, then click normal. You can set up your normal profile there for all the things you mentioned.
    08-11-09 09:18 PM
    ok I did that went in and tried picking tones. At first i could hear them as i scrolled over then no sound and still no ring. Any advice?
    08-11-09 09:44 PM
    look to make sure that TONE is selected. That is what initiates the sound
    08-11-09 09:45 PM
    I do appreciate the help,...but still no sound, it vibrates when an email come in but nothing when a call or text comes in. Any other advice?
    08-11-09 10:07 PM
    Back at the profiles settings from earlier, make sure your volume is not set to 'mute'. Also, when you're all done, select the 'normal' profile as the active profile.
    08-11-09 10:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD