Somehow a header appeared on my browser and I cannot figure out how to get rid of the darn thing! Help?
    02-09-09 12:52 AM
    Are you able to take a screen shot to further explain what your exactly seeing? Have you tried a battery pull?
    02-09-09 12:55 AM
    Are you able to take a screen shot to further explain what your exactly seeing? Have you tried a battery pull?
    No screenshot ability at the moment... It's a bar on the top of the screen that shows the title of the page as well as signal strength and encryption.

I did try a battery pull. As well as change the emulation mode. Nothing.
    02-09-09 01:00 AM
    I had thought that was the bar that you were talking about. No screen shot needed, but I have the same bar. I have always had it, maybe you have just started to look at it? I'm not sure.
    02-09-09 01:04 AM
    To hide the title bar on my pearl, I just press the q key and it hides, don't know what it is on the curve but I imagine its the same.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-09-09 01:05 AM
    Alright, so I have found a solution. You press the U key it seems for us Curve owners. I just now figured this out. Thanks ThemeClones.
    02-09-09 01:07 AM
    I had thought that was the bar that you were talking about. No screen shot needed, but I have the same bar. I have always had it, maybe you have just started to look at it? I'm not sure.
    Haha, no definitely haven't just noticed it...
    02-09-09 01:08 AM
    Alright, so I have found a solution. You press the U key it seems for us Curve owners. I just now figured this out. Thanks ThemeClones.
    Awesome! Thank you.
    02-09-09 01:10 AM
    Your welcome! I found it by accident the first time. Haven't had it on since. Its hard to believe that little bitty space can take up so much space on your screen.

02-09-09 01:12 AM
    Awesome! Thank you.
    Your welcome, and once again thanks ThemeClones
    02-09-09 01:16 AM
    Learn something new everyday...Now if I can just remember it...
    02-09-09 07:21 AM
    If you separate your messages ( ie: text in one folder, emails in another, bbm sep, you can hit the N key to go into them

02-09-09 09:45 AM
    Here's a thorough list of shortcuts if anyone wants. Its what I use and have on my 8330..

"A" address book
    "B" browser
    "C" compose/call/sms depending what contact info you have
    "D" notepaD
    "F" brings up proFiles
    "G" Google talk*
    "I" aIm*
    "L" caLender
    "K" lock k/b
    "M" Messages
    "N" bb messeNger
    "O" Options (main options)
    "P" bbnotepad* note: without app it might be shortcut for phone but that's what the green button is for
    "Q" qsms* (quick compose sms to) note: apparently but I'm not sure cuz I use qsms, hold "Q" to go to vibrate only profile (I found this info on a 8xxx tip site so iono if it works on my 8330)
    "R" alaRm
    "S" Search
    "T" Tasks
    "U" calcUlator
    "V" saVed messages
    hold "W" for voice mail speed dialing
    "X" windows live messenger*

*= with the labeled app installed (free)

message app:
    "R" reply
    "L" reply to all
    "F" forward
    "C" compose
    "T" top of page
    "B" bottom of page
    "Space Bar" scroll page down
    "Alt+space" scroll page up

02-09-09 10:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD