I have an app installed that automatically changes my ring profile at certain times based on schedules I set within it (the app is RingScheduler). The app works great, however it requires all of the out of the box ring profiles to stil be installed. I didn't realize that and I cleared off ones that I don't need, and now it doesn't work properly. Can anyone tell me how to restore the stock profiles on a Sprint 8530?

Thanks in advance,
    Beardking

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-12-10 09:28 AM
    I have an app installed that automatically changes my ring profile at certain times based on schedules I set within it (the app is RingScheduler). The app works great, however it requires all of the out of the box ring profiles to stil be installed. I didn't realize that and I cleared off ones that I don't need, and now it doesn't work properly. Can anyone tell me how to restore the stock profiles on a Sprint 8530?

Thanks in advance,
    Beardking

Bump to top for the brand new day.

05-13-10 09:25 AM
    Could you solve this problem? I have the same....
    There's a thread that says that can be restored with a previous backup (ipd) but I don't have one.
    06-07-10 10:11 AM
    Solved!!

To restore stock profiles using DM (without having a backup):
    1) go to: Backup and Restore > Advanced
    2) select "Sounds" in "Device databases" list (on the right side)
    3) click "Clear"
    WARNING: you will also loose your sound customizations (SMS, Ringtone, Email), but it's not a big problem

If you have a backup prior to deleting profiles:
    1) go to: Backup and Restore > Advanced
    2) Click "File" > "Open..." and select your backup file
    3) select "Sounds" in file databases list (on the left side)
    4) click ">>" to transfer database to device
    06-07-10 12:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD