I need a replacement antenna. My dog got ahold of my BB 8900 this weekend and chewed on the bottom of my phone destroying the antenna cover and the antenna. The phone still works fine but I can't pick up a signal unless I am right next to a tower. I found this site (fonlogix.us) where I can get a new antenna cover and housing but they don't sell the antenna. Anyone know where I can find an antenna?
    06-07-10 11:33 AM
    you may have to buy a new midplate from e-bay
    06-07-10 06:57 PM
    texlnghorn, the mid plate is also available from fonlogix.us. I don't know if that contains the antenna though. It would probably be smart to order an extra trackball too ($5.95), if you have never replaced yours.

I would call them and see if they have it in stock before ordering. I placed an order for several items on 5/27 and they still have not shipped my order because they do not ship partial orders unless you order $150.00 or more.
    06-08-10 12:31 PM
    Don't buy parts from anywhere but ebay. The markup is ridiculous, since they all buy their stock from China ANYWAY.

I order from proxy shops on ebay based out of NY for faster shipping, with maybe a 10-20% markup. I replaced an HTC Wing touchscreen and LCD, all in one, with $35 in parts, and one Youtube video walkthrough, so it's not like the equipment won't be good.

Before getting replacement parts, I'd replace the dog, since you haven't trained it not to chew on crap.
    06-08-10 03:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD