Hi all.

I just replaced a lcd on a 8310 my friend brought to me. He had dropped the phone and it cracked the lcd. So, I ordered a new lcd replacement, it came in today and I installed it. After placing the battery in, the screen come on and was bright, and after a few seconds it dimmed....I didnt think anything about it at the time. I gave the phone back to him and he left. Well he just called and said the screen was very dim and he brought it back to me....It looks like my 8310 would if i set the brightness to like 20 percent....the screen and picture is clear, just very dim....auto backlighting is off, and the brightness is set at 100.....im lost. Is the lcd bad?
    08-17-09 07:55 PM
    Sure sounds like it. Where'd it come from?
    08-17-09 09:05 PM
    i bought it off ebay from a reputable seller, power seller.
    08-17-09 09:14 PM
    Tell them you need an exchange.
    08-17-09 09:15 PM
    Tell them you need an exchange.
    thanks for the fast reply....

ps

i love your signature
    "If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen. Samuel Adams"

i love our country, im glad to there are others still out there
    08-17-09 09:28 PM
    Thanks, and God bless. I hope the seller will swap that for you.
    08-17-09 09:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD