Hi there,

I'm new to the forums, so be gentle. Let me introduce my problem.

First of all, the options on my blackberry are set so that the LED is not left repetitively blinking for no reason. I have no unread messages, no updates in any applications. I do have the free version of the BuzzMe app.

Now, that being said, I know how to mark missed calls as read so that it stops blinking. I have to do a hard reset to get the blinking to stop, and it does. For a little bit. Then eventually, once I get enough text messages or app updates (on the facebook or twitter app), the blinking just won't stop, regardless if everything is read. I've had to take the battery out and put it back in seven times today.

Can anyone please tell me why this is happening so frequently and how to stop it?

Thanks for your time,

JeLoveYou
    05-20-10 03:01 AM
    hmmm . . Try uninstalling BuzzMe and see what if your problem is solved. You can try installing BeBuzz, the free version of Berry Buzz, from App world ( see My Signature )

Features:
    * choose the colour you like using the colour spectrum
    * only for incoming calls and missed calls ( SMS, BBM and Mail are not included since it is totally Free )

See what others have to say in order to solve your problem too though
    Last edited by Ahmed G.; 05-20-10 at 10:59 AM.
    05-20-10 10:55 AM
    Thank you for the suggestion, but the reason I have BuzzMe is so that my blackberry can vibrate and ring at the same time, not vibrate then ring. I have uninstalled BuzzMe and reinstalled it, but it's still doing the same thing.

Is this something I should go to Best Buy for? (I bought the phone from Best Buy Mobile and have a warranty with them)
    Last edited by JeLoveYou; 05-20-10 at 01:35 PM.
    05-20-10 01:25 PM
    which OS you are running ?
    05-20-10 01:37 PM
    v.4.6.1.250
    05-20-10 01:41 PM
    Would you consider an upgrade ? Not sure if that's the solution but you can give it a try
    05-20-10 02:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD