Can anyone tell me how to remove the myspace app from my Curve 8900?

Thank you.
    04-21-09 08:26 AM
    Go into your settings folder, then options, then advanced options, then applications and it will build a list of your apps and you should be able to scroll down to the myspace app click the blackberry button and delete.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-21-09 09:23 AM
    Do you really have the MySpace app installed? I see an icon for MySpace and one for Facebook (none of which I want), but those are links to download these applications, not the actual applications. Unfortunately, those links get pushed by the wireless service provider and cannot be removed. You can hide the icon though. Highlight the icon, press Menu and select Hide.
    04-21-09 09:41 AM
    cnorton is correct that is how i deleted it.
    04-21-09 10:14 AM
    There's really no point since they'll always come back whenever you restart or do a battery pull.

04-21-09 10:39 AM
    cnorton is correct that is how i deleted it.
    This means you did have the actual applications installed. I see the icons but they are not listed in the Options-Advanced-Applications list so they can't be uninstalled.
    04-21-09 11:12 AM
    If you just have the icon to install, and delete this, it will always come back. But you can at least hide it and it takes up almost no space.

But, I'm with you, these facebook/myspace/AIM icons, all need to get the h*ll off my phone!
    04-21-09 11:15 AM
    Technically, the Service Books for MySpace, Facebook etc can be deleted! To do this, go to Options>>Advanced Options>>Service Books>>find the MySpace service book>>press Menu>>Delete. Then do a battery pull. After doing this around three times, the service book has yet to be pushed back to my Pearl! Even with resending Service Books, it hasn't came back.

04-21-09 11:19 AM
    Do you really have the MySpace app installed? I see an icon for MySpace and one for Facebook (none of which I want), but those are links to download these applications, not the actual applications. Unfortunately, those links get pushed by the wireless service provider and cannot be removed. You can hide the icon though. Highlight the icon, press Menu and select Hide.
    this poster is ABSOLUTELY accurate.. thats what I did remove the facebook and Myspace apps from 8900. then I pulled battery from bb and put it back.. both apps are still there on my BB after deleted & reboot. i decided to hide it.
    04-21-09 11:43 AM
    Technically, the Service Books for MySpace, Facebook etc can be deleted! To do this, go to Options>>Advanced Options>>Service Books>>find the MySpace service book>>press Menu>>Delete. Then do a battery pull. After doing this around three times, the service book has yet to be pushed back to my Pearl! Even with resending Service Books, it hasn't came back.

Yup this worked for me
    08-08-09 07:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD