Ok so, I have had my curve for a little over two months now && havent yet had really any problems until about a week ago...I've noticed that out of seemingly nowhere, the red LED light will start blinking like I have a message or something and when I check to see if there are any new messages, there arent. I still get new messages and everything works correctly as far as I can tell, but that damn light will start blinking out of nowhere and it annoys me and I was wondering if anyone knew of a way to stop it. the only thing that fixes it is a battery pull and it happens probably every other day. i have smrtguard installed on my phone and idk if maybe the light blinks when its doing an antivirus sweep on my phone or what. any help would be appreciated.
    06-28-10 11:42 AM
    I've seen this happen before. Usually pressing the red end button stops it.

Also, if you get a new message or new call, that too will 'override' the errant LED signal. So try that if you have another phone near by that you can call it.

But you might want to try an OS reload.
    06-28-10 11:44 AM
    You probably have an unread voice mail message or something similar. Get the little app in the third post of this thread:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/loo...mgeeks-426291/
    06-28-10 12:10 PM
    It's possible you are getting a browser alert from something like a weather or news program you've installed. Check Messages > MenuKey > View Folder > Browser Messages.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-29-10 12:21 AM
    Checked your saved messages? There may be an unread message in there.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-29-10 01:18 PM
    hmm interestin.... sumtimes i hav d same prob. or if my phone is on vibrate it jus vibrates for no reason ....

also sumtimes when i jus invite a contact to bbm, phone vibrates and there is nothin there....

so i really jus let it go
    06-29-10 02:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD