I'm at work right now, and last night I just put a ton of movies on my new 4gig sd card.
    I have my BB on a stand next to my monitor (I am a graphic designer and animator), watching back to the future I ripped from my DVD.
    Ah yes, work just got 10x better than it already was (and I love my job!)
    BlackBerry for the win!
    04-28-08 09:20 AM
    -QUOTE=NHansen;281048]I'm at work right now, and last night I just put a ton of movies on my new 4gig sd card.
    I have my BB on a stand next to my monitor (I am a graphic designer and animator), watching back to the future I ripped from my DVD.
    Ah yes, work just got 10x better than it already was (and I love my job!)
    BlackBerry for the win![/QUOTE]You're at work, watching movie on your BB, posting on CB at the same time? You're truly addicted.
    BTW .... when will you get some work done?!!!!
    04-28-08 09:41 AM
    haha, I'm posting from my actual computer.
    I am gettin work done
    Just enjoying myself much more with a movie in the background.
    Next up: Cars. or some episodes of Rockos Modern Life! Or the Incredibles.. OH THE CHOICES!!
    04-28-08 09:44 AM
    haha, I'm posting from my actual computer.
    I am gettin work done
    Just enjoying myself much more with a movie in the background.
    Next up: Cars. or some episodes of Rockos Modern Life! Or the Incredibles.. OH THE CHOICES!!
    Darn! you're having too much fun
    Glad you can enjoy your Job and the BB at the same time, now go round up a couple of new BB addicts and tell them about CB at the same time.
    04-28-08 10:16 AM
    How do movies look on the curve? I have a 8120 on its way, but I'm thinking of sending it back for the curve when it arrives here.
    04-28-08 10:48 AM
    That would definitely improve the workday... I really need to get a memory card!
    04-28-08 11:06 AM
    The movies are lookin pretty great, really.
    I don't even think I have them at the best quality they can be either.
    Definitely watchable and enjoyable.
    04-28-08 11:17 AM
    I agree with NHansen... now I can watch any movie on-the-go! Yoda and the ewoks never looked so small... hehehe.
    04-28-08 12:27 PM
    Just finished watching Cars, now it's time for the Star Wars Clone Wars cartoons!
    yeehawr
    04-28-08 12:47 PM
    Back to the Future - great movie!

Mmmm, I wish I could play w/ my BB more at work but all I really have time for is to play on CB every now & then..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-28-08 12:53 PM
    the movies look really good, same size as on my ipod video! cept now i can call and email all at the same time!
    04-28-08 06:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD