im new to blackberry and it will only let me set up a work email which i dont want to do?
    a friend of mine told me about service books? and he also gave me a web address but it wont send them to me, im a little stuck!
    any help would be greatly appreciated!
    09-08-09 02:07 AM
    Found what you need to do.

Options > Advanced > Host Routing Table > Menu > Register.

If this does not work, you need to login into vodafone's website and find their BIS section and set up email and have them sent them to you.

You also will need a data plan in order to set up email.

This is the proper vodafones website, BlackBerry Internet Service
    Last edited by rlacsamana19; 09-08-09 at 02:49 AM.
    09-08-09 02:42 AM
    Seeing as how you are new to BB, I highly recommend you reading the BB101 Lecture Series along with the How To/Tips threads. Also check out the How to use SEARCH thread in my sig. It will help out a lot in finding information here quickly and easily. Take the time and read all these and you will be rewarded and more knowledgeable with BB and CB.

Happy Learning and Welcome to the ADDICTION!!!!
    09-08-09 02:52 AM
    Seeing as how you are new to BB, I highly recommend you reading the BB101 Lecture Series along with the How To/Tips threads. Also check out the How to use SEARCH thread in my sig. It will help out a lot in finding information here quickly and easily. Take the time and read all these and you will be rewarded and more knowledgeable with BB and CB.

Happy Learning and Welcome to the ADDICTION!!!!
    Can't you just go setup and email? That's what I did for my hotmail etc... If not then do the above with the HRT... Then try again... Sorry I am a little bit drunk but that should work for you. If not call a voda rep because your !! Hasn't been registered properly.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-08-09 02:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD