I've noticed recently that I see a notification of the loading dial come up frequently for "no reason". I'm not sure if its due to me having the twitter or facebook app running in the background, but its starting to bug me. I know it cannot be twitter because its set to only reload after 30 mins, and these intervals are about every 15 or so.

Maybe I'm crazy and this is normal, but its driving ME crazy now. Being in the middle of a bbm or another app and having the dial come up for a quick second and pause my typing (it catches all of the missed text though). HELP! Ahhh!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-07-09 05:57 PM
    Its a sympton of facebook, constant hourglass, not receiving emails, etc etc, the facebook issue list goes on and on and on. I just use the browser for facebook.
    03-07-09 05:59 PM
    Yea. I think I'm about to go back to it. I was hoping to hold out for 1.5, but I'm really over it as of right now. Thanks for the reply, I knew FB had to of been playing games with me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-07-09 06:07 PM
    The facebook app is terrible. I, like Rachel just use the browser to use my facebook. I have tried the app a few times and it is a let down each time. Some folks have zero issues with it - go figure....
    03-07-09 07:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD