Is there a quick mute function for the curve? i want to listen to music on the phone at work, but as i answer phones i need something that i can press and it will mute. any help is much appreciated!!

thanks!
    03-21-09 07:25 PM
    The silver button on the top is the MUTE key.
    03-21-09 07:50 PM
    see, thats what i thought, but it doesnt work for me - a quick press does nothing and a long press stand-bys the phone
    03-21-09 07:52 PM
    see, thats what i thought, but it doesnt work for me - a quick press does nothing and a long press stand-bys the phone
    My mute key works, I just tried it while playing a song in Media Player. Pressing Mute key again restarted the song.

You can click the trackball to pause the song, if the display has gone out while it is playing, you will need to press the trackball twice.
    03-21-09 08:04 PM
    okay, does it only work in media player? i am using iheartradio right now. and it doesnt.. will check with mp now.

okay so it works with mp but not with iheart... that just sucks! so it seems i cant use it for what i want too
    03-21-09 08:05 PM
    okay, does it only work in media player? i am using iheartradio right now. and it doesnt.. will check with mp now.

okay so it works with mp but not with iheart... that just sucks! so it seems i cant use it for what i want too
    Same here, it doesn't mute on iHeart radio. But if you keep the cursor on Stop in iHeart, you just click on the trackball to stop the music, click again to Play.
    03-21-09 08:08 PM
    yeah, but i have noticed my apps/programs time out and go back to the emobile pro program i have.

i may be able to work around it with QL..

*sigh* it seems to be blocking me from doing what i really want
    03-21-09 08:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD