1. How can I downgrade to my blackberry OS into little bit lower than 5.0.168 (something like that) because I want to locked my bb forward to owner where I can see my name I HATE standby!!

2. When I turn my bb off and when I turn it on and the logo of 'orange' I hate that, I just buy that BB from online and my old BB always have logo of ATT when it turned on make sense??
    08-10-10 10:13 AM
    You need to explain both of your questions better...

1. So what are you trying to do? What OS are you running right now?

2. What carrier are you on? What carrier is the 8900 from? You can't change the logo you see when the phone starts up. It will always show what carrier the phone is branded to, not what carrier your connected to.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-10-10 10:33 AM
    1. How can I downgrade to my blackberry OS into little bit lower than 5.0.168 (something like that) because I want to locked my bb forward to owner where I can see my name I HATE standby!!

2. When I turn my bb off and when I turn it on and the logo of 'orange' I hate that, I just buy that BB from online and my old BB always have logo of ATT when it turned on make sense??

08-10-10 11:58 AM
    This has nothing to do with your 0S. The phone will always show who the phone is branded to no matter your current carrier. An OS upgrade/downgrade will not change this. I think this is what your asking?

08-10-10 12:02 PM
    Ok, I am sorry

Right now I have 5.0.0.681 OS in my Blackberry device, I was downloading to upgrade my device from 4.6 OS. I doesn't like when I locked my phone from top of device on left and it standby. I prefer when I locked my device I want it to straight to owner without use password to get in. I saw someone else on this board upgrae 5.0.157 something like that and it can go straight to owner not standby you know?

Don't worry about orange logo or att logo I can live with it
    08-10-10 12:14 PM
    yea the att logo you cant do anything about. its branded that way.

im still not so sure about what your saying. i dont mean to offend you but your english isnt that great. maybe you can reword it one more time.
    08-14-10 10:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD