So here i my question, I currently have a Blackberry Curve 8900 with 5.0.0.411 and I'm going to take it to At&t to be serviced because by trackball has stopped clicking, so my question is will At&t make a fuss and not honor my warranty. so my real question is should I downgrade to At&t official or just leave it as is?
    Thanks!
    06-09-10 08:29 PM
    So here i my question, I currently have a Blackberry Curve 8900 with 5.0.0.411 and I'm going to take it to At&t to be serviced because by trackball has stopped clicking, so my question is will At&t make a fuss and not honor my warranty. so my real question is should I downgrade to At&t official or just leave it as is?
    Thanks!
    As far as I'm aware, the only thing that would void your warranty would be if you have physically tempered with any of the hardware at all. If I'm misinformed then anyone with a better answer please help out here. But as far as software goes they will not make a fuss about it. Good luck and hope that helps.
    06-09-10 09:22 PM
    Thanks for your response, but I've deiced to downgrade anyways, just to be on the safe side.
    06-09-10 09:25 PM
    Thanks for your response, but I've deiced to downgrade anyways, just to be on the safe side.
    YW. Anytime dude!
    06-09-10 09:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD