This morning when I truned on my Curve, my Browser icon was missing. I followed the instructions on the forum and got it back. Then I ran a diagnostic test and received the following email from Blackberry for each of my email accounts:

<$RemoveOnDelivery,SuppressSaveInSentItems>Self Ping Email

Does anyone know what this means?
    03-19-08 10:10 AM
    I just got the same message after running a diagnostics test, fwiw (still don't know what it means though!)
    03-19-08 10:42 AM
    Thanks. Emails are working so I guess the message is nothing to worry about.
    I guess I am just curious.
    03-19-08 10:58 AM

<$RemoveOnDelivery,SuppressSaveInSentItems>Self Ping Email

Does anyone know what this means?
    What you are seeing is part of your diagnostics. Ping is a test of the connection. The settings to suppress saving it and remove on delivery keeps it out of your mail box.
    03-19-08 01:59 PM
    What you are seeing is part of your diagnostics. Ping is a test of the connection. The settings to suppress saving it and remove on delivery keeps it out of your mail box.
    Thanks for the explaination. That makes sense.
    03-19-08 04:28 PM
    the attached file is what i received...im concerned because it says "blackberryinvitestage2"

a couple of days ago random people added me on bbm and were harassing me, claiming the phone i have was stolen and etc. ... i called up the person i purchased the phone from and they assured me that they purchased the phone from a store and showed me a proof or purchase (somethings better than nothing right?)

anyway after i deleted the 3rd contact on BBM the person added me from 30 PINs (random bbm names) and each one was a different PIN ... it stopped after a couple of hours then he began to PIN me (send a message directly to my bb) .... and this morning now i have this (blackberry messenger invite stage 2)

what the heck is this? can he see my bbm conversations? and oh, after that night my OS 6 has been showing the clock in the middle for prolonged periods of time.

any help is appreciated!
    04-19-11 07:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD