im trying to downgrade to 4.5.0.55 but DM will not recognize new software. i have deleted the vendor file but still wont show up. what should i do to downgrade?
    09-29-08 12:54 AM
    09-29-08 01:00 AM
    okay so after wiping the OS now DM is not recognizing that i have a blackberry attached. DM says disconnected. how do I get this to recognize the BB hooked up to it?
    09-29-08 02:33 AM
    I think you have a mess on your hands... You should try uninstall DM and reinstalling it.
    09-29-08 10:55 AM
    If you swiped your device and Dm isnt connecting to it. Plug your phone into the computer with dm open. take out the battery while plugged in. live out for about 15-30 seconds. put battery back in. and DM should then recognize the drivers on the blackberry
    09-29-08 11:14 AM
    You may have missed the below information in the 101 instructions. There is an additional step for downgrading, and it may be too late for you to do this now.

If you're installing an operating system that's older than your current software, you'll want to download the OS to your PC and launch the .exe file just as described above. But when you plug your device into your PC after opening the Desktop Manager, the app won't find any updates and you'll have to instigate the install process yourself. To do so, click the Application Loader icon on the Desktop Manager home screen and then click the Start box on the right side of the screen, beneath Update Applications. The software will then search for updates and won't be able to find any. On the following screen, click the Advanced tab under Device Application Selection, make sure the list of applications on the next screen includes all programs you wish to include in the install and hit Next again. Choose to backup your application data on the following screen and hit Finish to begin the install.
    09-29-08 12:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD