Hello CB, first time poster I have had my BB 8310 for about 8 months now and I have loved it I came across CB and have used it to find alot of great info. But now my question is I sadly dropped my BB one day and put a nice scratch across the end key button and up across the screen. I know i can replace the screen but what about the end key button. Is it possible to get replacement buttons or is my poor BB scared for life?

Thank you ahead of time
    09-13-08 12:08 AM
    You can get a replacement for the end key too--you actually have to replace the whole silver key/trackball section. It's pretty simple to do. You can get the parts at Cellular Accessories - BenQ-Siemens, LG, HTC, Motorola, Sony, Microsoft, Accessories Store, Acer, 3G, M I've ordered from them and was satisfied with the products...they are OEM. Shipping can take a while since they are in Hong Kong but if you pay for the 2 day Fedex shipping you have it in 2 days or sooner.

Also, there is a video on the web site to show you how to replace the various parts of the BB, including the piece that includes your scratched end key.

Good luck!
    09-13-08 12:22 AM
    Awesome! ty so much this is what I was looking for. Now I can make my BB look brand new again.
    09-13-08 04:40 PM
    09-13-08 04:42 PM
    Awesome! ty so much this is what I was looking for. Now I can make my BB look brand new again.
    This is the place, as you have so stated, and that is why we hang out here. I just can't stay away and we're glad you're here, too!
    09-13-08 06:01 PM
    ebay has them for like 99 cent.. i would search there.. and amazon is even cheaper
    09-13-08 06:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD