Hello,

I am soon to be new to the BB family with the 8310 curve from at&t. Here is my question.

I was using the Motorola Q from at&t and anytime someone would send me a pic message with sound from another carrier, the message wouldn't come through.

Is it going to be this way on the curve? I was just curious because I didn't know if it was a smartphone thing or a carrier thing.

I've had some people tell me they can receive all different types of messages fine from any carrier, but at&t is telling me I can only receive these types of messages from at&t customers only!

Thanks for any input you can give
    02-20-08 03:38 PM
    i've never had any problems receiving those messages from other carriers. So it might just be a phone issue ;] welcome to the BB world!
    02-20-08 04:29 PM
    I haven't noticed any problems receiving these types of messages. Welcome to CB and good choice going with the 8310, I love mine.
    02-20-08 05:03 PM
    thanks so much for the input...i keep hearing how everyone loves their blackberry so I am hoping I did make the right choice...can't wait to get it
    02-20-08 05:40 PM
    Welcome to your new job! And to cb of course

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-20-08 05:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD