Okay, my wife doesn't like the handsfree set that came with the blackberry, she'd like one of the over the ear models like the Jabra C150's (for example) Of course those are only monoaural types with 2.5 mm jacks. I've noted that you can get the adapters for the blackberry, but I was wondering if you can adapt a monoaural headphone with the 2.5 to 3.5 adapter?

I searched the forum, but I can't seem to find anything that is similar to my question. (Begin flaming wherein 10 people will quickly put in links to 20 discussions! )

Thanks in advance for your help.
    06-01-10 10:06 AM
    Check out the accessory store for some bluetooth hands free headphones.
    06-01-10 10:57 AM
    Yeah, there's some wireless bluetooth headphones available in CrackBerry Store.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-01-10 01:54 PM
    Okay, my wife doesn't like the handsfree set that came with the blackberry, she'd like one of the over the ear models like the Jabra C150's (for example) Of course those are only monoaural types with 2.5 mm jacks. I've noted that you can get the adapters for the blackberry, but I was wondering if you can adapt a monoaural headphone with the 2.5 to 3.5 adapter?

I searched the forum, but I can't seem to find anything that is similar to my question. (Begin flaming wherein 10 people will quickly put in links to 20 discussions! )

Thanks in advance for your help.
    If I understand your question correctly, the answer is yes, you can buy a 2.5 to 3.5 converter and use the headset, but being it is mono aural, you may find that it doesn't sound very good, but for the price of an adapter, it is probably worth a shot. If it doesn't sound good, you are only out a few dollars. There are many good BT headsets available and there are several good discussions in the various forums as to what to look for, what to avoid, and where to get some decent prices on them.
    06-01-10 09:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD