I understand the iden network is slow but if wifi makes up for it then why we can't have sprint tv and stream videos like the nfl network. Is sprint / nextel really 2gether.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-15-09 11:31 PM
    that get sent over the network, and since Nextel is not a 3G network (its IDEN) you cannot receive the signal. now since it is sent over the 3G network, when you connect to WIFI, your not on a 3G network
    08-16-09 12:45 AM
    Ok I get it now. Check it out I was on youtube and I saw qchat phones chirping nextel phones y couldn't we have the qchat version of a blackberry.

08-16-09 01:01 AM
    Ok I get it now. Check it out I was on youtube and I saw qchat phones chirping nextel phones y couldn't we have the qchat version of a blackberry.

No, won't work.
    08-16-09 01:33 AM

why would you want an app that does the same thing that you can already do? i get that you can talk to people on AAT and all, but still... that app shows that everyone wants to be like us!!!
    08-16-09 07:34 AM
    What it was told is that sprint put out 4 test phones and I know 1 the v950 and they were qchat phones witch uses sprint for data and voice and nextel for dc. I love my phone because it does things that other blackberrys can't do. I just want faster data speeds.

08-16-09 12:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD